February 19, 2009

"Will you be my valentine?"

This Valentine's Day was fantastic.  I woke up and came out of our bedroom and there was a nice note and a rose on the table.  Then the fun didn't stop when I walked out to my car and it was clean and detailed!  I ran errands loving my clean car.  Then we went to dinner at P.F. Changs.  I told Scott we could only eat with chopsticks.  It was really fun.  Scott knew the guy who waited on us.  We ate delicious food and did one of our favorite activities: people watching.  Then we came home and hung out and watched TV on a blanket.  Then we dipped fruit and cookies in chocolate for dessert. 



I was so excited to use my cake plate!

4 comments:

The Sorensens. said...

How fun! I love Valentines :) those look soo good!!

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

What a great lst Valentines! You too are so awesome together!

Torgersons said...

Yum! I'm glad it was a splendid Valentine's day!

Alisa Larson said...

What a sweet valentines day!