
Scott and I were married August 27th, 2008. I woke up so excited. My mom and I drove to Blossom where Jodi did my hair. Then we drove to the temple. Scott walked up just about the same time we did. The sealing was great. The room was packed with family and friends. We had a great luncheon at Val Vista Lakes followed by a reception later that night. The room looked beautiful with flowers everywhere and my color choices of pink and brown. Everything was perfect! We stood in the receiving line and when that was over we cut the cake and did the bouquet toss. Scott danced with his mom and I danced with my dad. When it came time for us to have our first dance as a couple I got a little teary eyed because of the meaning to us of, "Our Song," I Can't Unlove You. After the dance it was time to leave. We walked out through a sea of bubbles and sparklers and drove away. Just married!




Dad and I walking up to the temple

I was lucky enough to inherit six adorable nieces!

My cute bridesmaids/sisters!

Cupcakes

First Dance
7 comments:
Tiff and Scott- So fun to see the blog of your new little family. Love, Mom
Tiff, what the crap...I had no idea you had a blog! I'm so pleased, and it's now my new favorite blog. Thanks for posting about your wedding day. I'm depressed I wasn't there, and even more depressed I was in SCHOOL while you were having the most splendid day of your life! Yay for blogs!
Love all your pictures! You're so pretty! You'll have to come visit Brynlee sometime. We really just hang out here...so whenever you want! :)
Ya tiffany! cute cute pictures I love them!
Tiffany - you looked so beautiful that day! (and always of course) We're so glad you're in the fam!
you look beautiful! I wish i could have been there!
What a beautiful bride and groom! Scott sure is a lucky man.
Love, Mom Cook
Post a Comment