November 17, 2011

November Life

Playing at Coco's while we attend Scott's 10 year reunion!

Our weekend life has changed quite a bit in the last few months, and we love it!

All bundled up to play outside.
Not sure how he feels about shopping. . .
I was out for the evening making blankets with some ladies in the ward and I got this picture from Scott with the caption, "I think you should come home." Talk about heartbreaking.
Hangin out with Grandpa C while mom goes on a hike.
Big pimpin'
Like father, like son. We should've named him Scott Jr.

4 comments:

Torgersons said...

He is such a cute boy! And I thoroughly enjoyed all his darling faces.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

SUCH a cute baby. He has the perfect little face!

Kelsey Stenquist said...

He is so handsome! That last picture with his tongue hanging out is hilarious!

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh I miss him and you! Haha and I love the last picture too-so cute!