Yay I found you blog! That Christmas tree is so pretty, is that your guys??
CUTE gingerbread houses and if you don't eat them can I..? (seriously)
yay i love gingerbread houses! how fun you got to play with katy, we should all go to lunch during your break! :)
What fun! Can't wait for Christmas and the Special Grandkids Party.
how fun! hey, whats your email so i can send you a CUTE picture of you and scott from the party!?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay I found you blog! That Christmas tree is so pretty, is that your guys??
CUTE gingerbread houses and if you don't eat them can I..? (seriously)
yay i love gingerbread houses! how fun you got to play with katy, we should all go to lunch during your break! :)
What fun! Can't wait for Christmas and the Special Grandkids Party.
how fun! hey, whats your email so i can send you a CUTE picture of you and scott from the party!?
Post a Comment