This was the best Christmas ever! Scott and I agree that Christmas is so much more fun married. On Christmas Eve day he has a tradition where he goes shopping with his dad and brothers. I woke up early and a family friend of ours taught me how to bake rolls for Christmas dinner. Then I came home and baked cupcakes. It was a baking extravaganza day! Scott came home and we drove to my Aunt Jodi's for a quick little visit.
Most of the Hatfield cousins were there and we had a contest who could turn their dad into a Christmas tree with crepe paper. My cousins Klaria and Lily borrowed Scott and made him into an awesome Christmas tree. We all left that party and drove to my Aunt Denise's for the Allen Christmas party. We all sang a funny song and then watched the little ones put on the 25th(ish) Allen Children Nativity. The night ended when we returned home and Mrs. Clause had dropped off pajamas for Scott and I.
On Christmas morning we woke up at 7:00. We looked at our stockings and then opened presents. By about 7:30 we were finished and headed over to my parent's to do the sibling gift exchange. Scott got Travis a gift card for his new phone and he was super excited.

We returned home and then drove to his sister's for Christmas dinner and even speaker-phoned his sister from out of town

It was a great day!
We returned home and then drove to his sister's for Christmas dinner and even speaker-phoned his sister from out of town

It was a great day!
4 comments:
Christmas is seriously so much more fun when you're married. I totally agree. It sounds like you guys had a marvelous time! Isn't it great to be from the same place so you can see your family every year? I love it. This was our 4th Christmas together. Time seriously flies when you're having so much fun!
Tiff you looked so cute and festive! You really make me want to be married by next Christmas!! :)
Tiffany you look so beautiful in all those pictures! :) I'm happy that you had a merry christmas!
I agree so much more fun being married! I love your cute flower, you look so cute, like always!
Post a Comment