
Scott has probably been the Arizona Cardinals' longest, most loyal fan. So you can imagine emotions were high at the Cook home as we watched the NFC Championship game. We started it late and I had to monitor his phone so nobody ruined the score for him. All throughout the intense game he was extremely focused on the TV and toward the end I was squeezing his hand so hard. Everyone was on the edge of their seats. At the end in a win 32-25 he looked over at me and said, "We're going to the Superbowl!" Then he said it a little louder. We jumped up and down and then he sat for a minute in stunned silence. After that he ran around the room and flapped his wings and "Cawed" like a Cardinal. I only wish I had my camera. I've never seen him so excited. Yay for the Cardinals, their number one fan, and SUPERBOWL XLIII!
5 comments:
hahaha that is so funny!!! I know that game was amazing, who would of thought!
Dan was totally bitter! We didn't get to watch the game, but Dan's the Eagles' number one fan. Hahahahaha...oh well. You can't please everyone. Luckily I don't care about the NFL! The NBA on the other hand...now that's another story. Dan likes the Jazz (blah) and I like the Suns (yay, go Suns!).
haha scott's funny! yay for cardinals! I didn't watch the game, but I'm happy they're going to the superbowl! :)
Ha ha I love it! Zach was the same way well minus the cawing and flapping.
It's amazing what the #1 Cardinal fan will do. I'm just glad I got to witness it. To everyone out there, it was amazingly funny.
Go Cardinals!
Post a Comment