January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

What an eventful and fun year we have had!



Last March we went with my family to Disneyland.




In May we got engaged in the snow in Greer.



In July my sister and I went on a study abroad to Europe.




While I was gone, Scott went back to his mission place, Guatemala.



We were back in the same state for two weeks, then Scott went on an Alaskan adventure with his brothers.



He came home just in time to get married in August!



Then of course our cruise to the Carribean with his family in October.




Cheers to a new year with new adventures!

8 comments:

Rheannan said...

what a crazy fun year you have both had!!
how are you doing?
I havent seen you in FOREVER!
what are you up to these days?
school? work? whats new!

The Sorensens. said...

cute year recap!

Scott+Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colette said...

Tiff and Scott - I. The deleted comment above is mine. I was logged under Tiff's name so it looked like you wrote a comment to yourself:)
2. You guys sure had an amazing year.

brownymama said...

You really have had an adventurous year! And thanks for adding me on to the Christmas dinner with the speaker phone thing! (: Hope this next year is just as exciting!

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

The best part of the past year for us was that we got you Tiffany. We loved your recap of your past year and can't wait to be a part of this New Year.

Jamielyn said...

what a great year!! Oh and I love your new backround, so cute!

Torgersons said...

You're so freakin cute! What a fun year you had! I might copy you and do a fun post like this!