Thanks for voting everyone! It looks like the majority of you voted that your hair 'do of the summer would be braids. Now on to fashion! Here are the spring fashion trends.
Sequins are not just for evening anymore. Sequins and metallics were all over the spring runways. The last picture depicts the ready to wear version of this trend. Not wanting to draw ALL the attention? Try a metallic purse or shoe. More about accessories later. . .
2. Bohemian Chic
This style is a bit more laid back and the flowy fabrics are perfect for hot Arizona days. Did you notice the long hair in this picture?
3. Black on White Graphic Prints
4. One Shoulder
This look shows the versatility of the spring looks. I'm loving the idea of this look for a swimsuit!

You might be asking yourself how to wear this trend without being too over the top. But let's be honest, I am the wrong girl to ask. When it comes to ruffles and bows, there's no such thing as over the top! ;-)
Ok, so in all seriousness, here's an example have how to make this trend a little more wearable.

I would kill for these dresses!
7. Brights- Candy poppin' colors!
8. Neutrals- A great option to pair with brights or worn alone.












2 comments:
my favorite is the white on black dresses!!! and the swimsuit idea is really cute too!
I love it all. I'm totally a ruffles and black and white girl.
Post a Comment