*Don't forget to vote for the spring 2009 hair trend that you're excited to try!



#1. Off-center chignon
The runways showed these tight and high, but I'm predicting the softer Hollywood look will be more popular. I for sure love this style because it's quick and easy but still looks classy and is perfect for day or date night.



#2. Braids
I had to giggle a little because I always used to ask my mom to do my hair in a "headband braid" when I was little. I guess I was just ahead of my time and these braids are super cute.
#3. Peroxide Blonde
It kind of goes without saying that gals love to go lighter for spring, but thanks the Kate Moss, the truly fashion forward will be coloring their hair bleach blonde this season.
#4. Pixie cut: See Ugly, ugly, very ugly. No offense, I'm just not a fan.
#4. Pixie cut: See Ugly, ugly, very ugly. No offense, I'm just not a fan.#5. Long-as-a-mermaid hair
Long hair is really in this spring, even adding extensions. With the long hair trend comes lots of fun ways to style such as side hair dos, french twists, and even ponytails! Consider a super long clip-in ponytail for a night on the town.
#6. BobFor all you soccer moms/fashionistas out there that love bobs, have no fear, bobs are still hot this spring. For a spicy alternative to the 2008 A-line bob, try a longer, softer alternative





6 comments:
I will be sporting the bob most likely but I would love to sport the long hair! I loved this post!!
I love that you're posting about all this fun stuff. I voted for braids. I would have voted for long hair if someone made extensions with our beautiful color :). I'm so done with short hair for the time being though. No more!
I loved Joss Stone's braids when she performed on American Idol. I love the low, side buns on those that can pull it off (like you). Personally, I'll wear out my bob!!
TIff, you're so cute. I really enjoy reading your fashion opinions. After many attempts, I can now say I've mastered the mini- headband braid, and I vividly remember asking my mom to do my hair like that for picture day in 2nd grade. Looks like we were both ahead of our time :)
I'll be supporting the long hair and braids! Okay...and the side bun!:)
long hair. plain and brown. haha - this was a fun post!
Post a Comment