Creme brule at Nordstrom Cafe. Delicious!
September 25, 2009
22!
On 09-09-09 I turned 22! One of my good friends convinced her family growing up that it was her "Birthday week." That is definitely what I got to celebrate this year. It started on our cabin trip when my in-law family spoiled me with a party and presents. Then my real birthday was on Wednesday and I decided I should ditch school. Scott stayed home in the morning with me and we watched Dennis the Menace. Can you believe I'd never seen it, even though Margaret was pretty much my nickname when I was little?! After hanging out with Scott I had to hurry to work where the girls threw me a pizza party and had a homemade cake. Yum! After work, Scott took me to dinner at the new Rigatony's. It was delicious! When we got home my family came over to wish me happy birthday and gave me a super cute purse. Then on Friday my mom took me birthday shopping and to lunch at Nordstrom Cafe. I think it should be Birthday Week every year!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the fact that your birthday was on 09/09/09. That's so stinkin cool! I saw the purse you got, and I'm TOTALLY jealous. Aunt Julie had one in black, and your mom said she was giving you one in brown. Love it!
Tiff- I'm so lucky to be your mom. You came about 2:00 in the morning, after walking circles around the block most of the night. You were our only 'medical school baby' and lucky enough to be a California girl. Our next door neighbor had their first baby the same night. We spent lots of time together with them that next year until we moved back to Mesa.
Can't wait for you to be a mom--just saying :).
Happy Birthday Tiffany!!! I'm glad you had wonderful birthday week you deserve it LUv Ya!
happy birthday tiff!!! how cool you're birthday was 9/9/09! sounds like the best birthday ever :)
What a fun birthday week. Thanks to your mom and dad for giving us a wonderful daughter (in-law). We really do love you and can see more and more why Scott fell hopelessly in love with you. Hold on to your birthday week until next year.
i'm so glad you had a fun birthday week. NOTHING beats Nordstrom Cafe. You are so darling. I just saw that you have britt nielsen on your facebook friends; My family is great friends with hers, small small world.
Post a Comment