June 14, 2010

Speechless

Jessica Simpson black, patent leather shoes: $69 + tax

Found at Last Chance in near perfect condition with only the heel broken: $30 Score!

Trip to the cobbler to fix the heel: $8.64

Excitedly going home to try them on again only to realize either my feet grew or the shoes shrunk: Priceless. . .

Duuuuude!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Man I loooove last chance! Definatly go there too much and I don't think I have ever left empty handed!

I {heart} Nap Time said...

man!!! Those are some really cute shoes! Try them on tomorrow, and pray that they'll fit!

MeL said...

You have a cobbler? Of course you do. Can I hire you to be my personal shopper?

Lauren said...

I hate when that happends, what size? We should go to TLC (the Last Chance, what we call it)together sometime...we love it!

Torgersons said...

Maybe you were cold when you bought them, and then you got sweaty and hot right before you tried them on again. Maybe they'll fit in the winter with tights! They must work!

Anonymous said...

hahaha what a classic Last Chance story!

Colette said...

If that doesn't happen every once in a while at TLC (love the new name), you haven't been shopping there enough. That's part of the excitement--wondering if it will actually come together once you leave the store!

Anonymous said...

what is this cobbler store you speak of!!! Sounds wonderful, I wanna try it!