June 10, 2010

Step Into My Office

Won't you please, step into my office? When we first moved, I posted some pictures of inspiration for my office. Well 7 months later, everything is finally complete!


Jodi made these fun curtains,

and Kari sponsored the art work. It has a Paris theme!

It's so nice to have a room of my own to. . . blog or do homework,

practice my musical talents,


and store fun things to make and do!

5 comments:

nicole said...

cute love it

Brooks Family ♥ said...

I love your office Tiffany! So cute :)

nate and amy crandell said...

Cute Tiffany!!! THat is my favorite color of Blue!

Torgersons said...

I love the curtains! Those ruffles are so cute! How fun to have a room to do all your stuff in.

Jodi Hatfield said...

Hey, Tiff those curtains look awesome, but if they are long enough, they are supposed to go through the second whole, then you have a ruffle on top! If ya want! You are sucha designer waiting to happen! Love ya girl.