July 31, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things: July

1. Pretzel M&M's
Have you tried these little babies? They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. I might have eaten them for lunch AND dinner one day. : /
2.TIGI Rockaholic dry shampoo
This is a dry shampoo that you spray into the roots. It fights the first day when you wash your hair and it's "too clean" and it fights the second day you didn't wash your hair and it's too "slippery."

3. Google Reader


One of my friends taught me about this cool trick. Go to google.com/reader. Then from there, sign into your google account or create one. In the top left corner you will see a button for Add a subscription. Click on that and add your friend's blogs one at a time to your heart's content. Next time you sign in it will tell you who has posted something new all on one screen! From here, you can decide whether to take your friend's blogs off your sidebar or not.

4. Salerno's restaurant Laguna Beach
While on our California trip, we found this cozy little Italian restaurant off the boardwalk of Laguna Beach. If you're ever in the area, stop by. Everything we tasted was yummy but here's a few tips: My sister ordered the creamy spaghetti and it was delicious. The sauce was a combination of white and red. The pasta, salad, and calamari were delicious. As for dessert, skip it, the cheesecake was less than average.


Until next time . . . xoxo

4 comments:

Jamielyn said...

1. I semi-loved the pretzel m&m's...PB is still my fav. 2. I love google reader. It saves a lot of time when I catch up on blogs. 3. That restaurant sounds yummy!

Lauren said...

I just tried those M&M this week for the first time and they are great!

nate and amy crandell said...

Tiff we tried the m&m's bc of your blog post on them!!! They were great thanks for the heads uP :)

Torgersons said...

Thank you for introducing me to google reader via this post. My life has never been the same since. I just wish that private blogs would show up. Now I feel bad for making mine private. Oh well. :)