October 31, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things: October

Happy Pink-0-Ween!

Check out this fun pink Halloween party over at Amy Atlas events.

Another reason I love Amy Atlas is because I won her giveaway for this cupcake book by Bakerella. : )

I've never really been a fan of lotion because it feels too slippery. I used to choose to suffer with dry skin and then my mom showed me what I was missing in the Drenched in Pink collection. You will love the fresh apple and lily scent and the silky texture.

Ahhh, watermelon licorice. I was first introduced to these at my cousin's bridal shower. Now I might be addicted. It's a good thing they are from Sprout's. They must be healthy right? ; )

4 comments:

The Bunzells said...

Love all the pink! Watermelon licorice does sound so yummy! Since we have a sprouts so close, i will have to try some some time! :)

nate and amy crandell said...

Oh I love Sprouts licorice!!!! Oh my goodness! You have to try all the flavors.

Colette said...

Only you could figure out how to tie Halloween and the color pink together. Good work!

thegirlhassparke said...

Love all the pink - mmmm watermelon licorice yum!