November 4, 2010

Health is a Habit Triathalon

A couple of weeks ago our stake held a sprint triathalon. Over 600 people participated and it was a lot of fun to be a part of. Scott did very well on his time and did all three events. I was so proud to watch him and see all his hard training pay off. Then I joined him for the 5 K run at the end.

Waiting to start.
Scott and Michael.


Swim.


Bike.

Run!

5 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Good job Tiff!!!

Brady and Brittany said...

Awesome! I love the title of the post. "Health is a habit" I totally agree!!

Nicole said...

1. woot woot tiffany!
2. oh no busy bee is going to a counselor
3. remember when you used to live at home

Lauren said...

Great job you guys!

Jenna Robert said...

Good for you guys! Your dad must be a doc. or something ;) I miss you!