What's so great about having the youngest ever hostess of the 83rd Academy Awards?
The wardrobe changes of course!
Let's discuss.
Red carpet entrance. Valentino. The hair don't was terribly boring, the color was terribly wrong, and the dress had a lot of "baggage."
Favorite look of the night. Loved the hair and the detailing in the dress, and it fit her like a glove!
She proves one thing, if the role play calls for you to dress like a man, sparkle it up with glitter shoes and jewels from Tiffany's!


The fit on this one is not super flattering, but I do give her credit for versatility. Was anyone else embarrassed for her when she swished back and forth?


Pretty hair, not so pretty dress. Do you think she got nervous to host, lost a bunch of weight, and thought "Nobody will notice it doesn't fit me anymore?"


This sapphire color is stunning on her, and we'll just leave it at that cuz I'm tired of negative commentary.


Verdict: I think Rachel Zoe should let me style the hostess next year. What did you think of the many looks of Anne?




2 comments:
Tiff! I didnt realize you were so far along!! Thats awesome you already found out your having a little boy!! Hooray!!! I bet your having a ball finding cute things for him!! Love you!
alright did you notice her hair is the same in the peacock dress and when she says i look like a moose in pd2?
Post a Comment