I love Travis for a number of reasons, but here are a few.
1. A couple weeks before Jackson was born, my mom gave me this pear to decorate my table. I had Travis help me carry it to the car. This was where he put it and told me he "Buckled him up for the car ride home." : )

2. A few days ago my mom was holding Jackson and Travis said, "Oh he's starting to look like a little person! Before he just looked chubby and weird." I was laughing for days. It's good to know your brother will lie to you until your baby stops looking "weird." For the record, we always thought he was adorable. : )
3. When he was younger Travis would answer everything with "chicken and pie." Imagine his surprise when he learned there was such a thing as chicken pot pie. So of course when I learned a new recipe for it, I had to bake it for my family. Here it is. It's impossibly easy.
1 2/3 | Impossibly Easy Chicken Pot Pie frozen mixed vegetables |
| 1 | cup cut-up cooked chicken |
| 1 | can cream of chicken soup |
| 1 | cup Original Bisquick® mix |
| 1/2 | cup milk |
| 1 | egg |
- 1Heat oven to 400ºF. Mix vegetables, chicken and soup in ungreased glass pie plate, 9x1 1/4 inches.
- 2Stir together remaining ingredients with fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 3Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment