Jackson had a pretty sa-weet first week of life. I nick named him dream baby because he sleeps all day long and is so pleasant and easy. He almost sleeps too much. We were a little worried he wasn't gaining enough weight but found out everything is just fine at his first appointment with my dad. We had lots of visitors and my sweet mom came over every day to help us get settled.
We can't get enough of this little one. Sometimes we put him between us and just watch him. : )


Meeting his BFF Stockton.
Grandma Coco giving him a bath
Meeting great-grandma Allen. Isn't she lovely!?

Melts my heart.

Not sure how he got darker skin than me when I was outside swimming every day and he was still in my tummy! : )

First stroller ride. We had to wait for it to get dark so it wasn't so hot!
"No hablo."


First stroller ride. We had to wait for it to get dark so it wasn't so hot!
"No hablo."We went on our first family outing to buy a new mattress. Then we came home and had a BBQ and homemade ice cream with our friends. I can't believe how fast the time is going. Don't grow up too fast, baby!
5 comments:
congratulations, he is precious, I can't get enough myself, and I can't wait to meet him in person. Love you mucho, la Tia Aurora.
He is so daring! They always start out tan because of their slight jaundice. Owen was SUPER orange and I remember thinking he looked so beautiful. Now he's white, just like me. :) You're looking awesome, especially since he's only a week old! It's amazing how fast the weight just melts off, eh?
awwwwwwwwweeee So fun!!! Hes so cute, and yes so tan! does he have jondus? or however you spell that? My neice had that for the first month or so, she looked like a little sun baby too!
What a gorgeous family. :) Enjoy the snuggles!
Tiffany he is amazing! Isn't being a mom the best thing in the world :) I am so happy for you! We still need to get together for lunch!
Post a Comment