October 5, 2011

Fall 2011 Fashion Trends

Welcome to AZ fall! Where the grass stays green and the weather stays 90+. Here's what we will wear in November when it's finally cool enough.

1. Lady in Red
Taking a cue from the red carpet, red will be everywhere this fall.


Sweater; Old Navy.
Fedora Hat; Piperlime.com
2. Polka Dots
Polka dots are the trend for fall, if you only invest in one, this should be it. So fun, and yet surprisingly sophisticated.

Blouse, Lulus.com
3. A touch of tough.
Incorporate one leather item into your collection for a look that is feminine, yet strong.

Bomber; Forever21
And Heidi Klum redeems herself!
Find this similar skirt at White House Black Market
4. Bowtie blouse.
This girly-girl look is very versatile and can be worn tucked into a pencil skirt, or with jeans.
Nordstrom
Anthropologie
4. Maxi skirts.
I recently bought a maxi skirt and knew it would be one of my most used pieces. I wore it to church with a blouse, and then the next day to the grocery store with a t-shirt. A great alternative to jeans!
Anthropologie
Target
5. To the West.
Such a fun, bold print. Go minimal on accessories and let the clothing speak for itself.
Blouse; Forever21
T shirt; Ann Taylor Loft
And these colors!
Happy shopping!

1 comment:

nate and amy crandell said...

Thanks Tiff! I would be lost without you! I'm excited to try to pull some of these off ;)