September 25, 2011

Emmys 2011

Last week I thoroughly enjoyed fast forwarding the commercials (and some of the boring parts) of the Emmys. Then I laid in bed dreaming of the red carpet. Here was the breakdown for me. What did you think?

Best Dressed: Lea Michele
This outfit was perfection for me. I loved the red trend of the evening and when I first saw her on the red carpet I knew this would be a hard one to beat.
Worst Dressed: Heidi Klum
"One minute you're in, and the next, you're out." The bottom had too much goin' on and the color was boring. Do you think we are seeing a trend?
Best Unexpected: Claire Danes
I swear she just came out of nowhere and looking fabulous in Cobalt Blue.
Most Disappointing: Zooey Deschanel
The dress and the hair were a sad combo. I'm not sure if she was trying too hard or didn't care enough but this was a huge letdown for me. I was expecting gorgeous because of her brand new show and the fact that she is usually adorable.

And a series of other hits and misses.

Miss.
Frumpy dress, and her hair looks like she forgot to take it down after playing at the park with Suri. It's like she said to herself "It's only the Emmys, maybe I'll style myself."
Miss.
I'm pretty sure I wore that dress to Homecoming in 2004.
Miss.
Self explanatory?
Hit.
Love the hair, love the bag, love the dress. Although I wasn't a big fan of the Emmytones.
Hit.
Double miss.
Because she should know by now to have Lea Michele help her.
Hit.
One of my favorite looks of the night.
And that's a wrap!

1 comment:

nate and amy crandell said...

LOVE it Tiff! You are so cute and hilarious and spot on!