October 3, 2008

Husband Tag!


1. Where did you meet?  He came to my house with some friends and we flew paper airplanes off the top of a parking garage.

2. How long did you date before you got married?  We dated seven months, minus two breakups.  We got engaged in May, then in July I went to England with my sister.  While I was gone, Scott went to Guatemala and then in August he went to Alaska with his brothers and dad. We met up just in time to get married!

3. How long have you been married? one month + six days! 

4. What does he do that surprises you? flowers, snacks at work, and. . . not to make anyone jealous. . . cleans the house!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? his eyes, especially when they crinkle at the corners when he smiles, and strong arms that "hold me" and swept me off my feet

6.  What is your favorite quality of his? his innate love for people, everyone.  He is so observant of others and loves finding ways to make them happy.  And he is so adorable with kids.  This is proved in the picture above with his nephews.  He is amazing!  I'm so lucky.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Tiff and Zi

8. What is his favorite color? Blue, hence the font.  If this was about me, it wouldn't be blue.

9. What is his favorite food? Pizza? I'm not a very good wife I don't know this.  He's pretty easy to please, and likes most things I fix.

10. What is his favorite sport? Since we've been married, I've been introduced to the joys of Sunday football.  He's the Cardinal's number one, and perhaps only, fan and will soon be taking over as their manager.  He also loves fantasy football and soccer.

11. When and where was your first kiss? Last Halloween, at my doorstep.  He was a Christmas elf and I was a biker chick.  Don't we make a great couple?

12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Support the Sun Devil's Athletics, watch King of Queens, and spend our Target money, 

13. Do you have any children? We inherited three while my parents are in Italy.

14. Does he have a hidden talent? He can play a song on the piano, carry a tune, and cook, when he wants to.

15. How old is he? 25 years young!

16. Who said I love you first? He may tell you otherwise, but it was him.

17. What's his favorite music? Van Halen.

18. What do you admire most about him? He's a fantastic missionary, hard worker, gives excellent talks in church, and can make even the grouchiest people smile.  I also admire his athleticism.  I wasn't gifted with that.

19. Do you think he will read this? Totally, as soon as I text him about it.  He loves our blog.

20.  I tag. . . Diana!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Well it wasnt as soon as she text me because I was working, but it WAS as soon as I got a chance. Oh, and for the record, she said "I love you" first!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Tiff! Woohoo you guys have a blog! Your invited to mine right? I think so. I'm excited to work with you tomorrow!

Torgersons said...

Yay! He sounds marvelous. I must meet him someday so that our husbands can be friends! I'm hoping that our children inherit Dan's athleticism...what about you? hahaha. I'm so happy you're spazzy with me. My other cousins are all talented athletes!

nate and amy crandell said...

tiffany you are the cutiest wife!

Justin said...

Is this my brother you are talking about...cleans the house, knows how to cook. I love that one of your favorite things to do together is Sun Devil athletics...You are a good woman Tiffany:)

Kari said...

Who's cute kids are those in that picture? They are DARLING! ha ha. Cute post Tiff. Cant wait to hang out with you more!

Jamielyn said...

your such a cute wife! you guys make such a wonderful couple! Im back in town now...so we really need to do lunch this week! i miss you!

Brittany Buckhannon said...

Tiff that was very cute!! I love you and I miss you a lot! Hope all is well! :)

OurFamily said...

Yay I got tagged :) You guys are so cute!

The Sorensens. said...

i know we totally should..wats your schedule like??

brownymama said...

Ha! How'd he like the Cardinal's game today??! I learned a few new things about Scottie. He is a pretty great guy. I've always known that! (:

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

You two are so great for each other. Love, Mom Cook

Torgersons said...

This blog is so in need of an update!

thebigcookiefam said...

I believe Tiffany, us Cook girls will always stick together. I love that your favorite feature about scott is his crinkly eyes. That is mine about Tyson and I had noticed that Scott's did that. i am glad you appreciate the small things too!
ps~ you must help me make my blog cute and put music on it, I am not very computer savvy!