September 28, 2008

Soccer Star!

On Friday night we went and watched Travis play soccer and score a goal for his team.  Way to go, Trav!  Good times.



The newlyweds
The old-ly-weds, but still in love
The family + Jill's cute friend

4 comments:

thebigcookiefam said...

TOTAL CUTE BLOG!!! maybe you can help me make mine cute, I am not very good in that area! i am so glad you guys have a blog! see you tonight!

nate and amy crandell said...

you guys are too cute and we need to all hang out soon!!

Kari said...

love that, the 'old-y-weds!' So cute in love!

brownymama said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I love it. So happy that we can keep in touch this way. I love the broken bed story. (: Maybe it's from a little too much action. Are you sure you didn't tweak the story?!