March 22, 2009

Spring!

The results are in!  The majority of you said that the Garra Rufa Pedicure was not for you. Thanks for voting!

Friday was the first official day of spring. Spring is by far my favorite season. I love the orange blossoms on the trees, the warmer (but not too hot) weather, dresses and of course the new fashions!  I just got to do one of my favorite activities: putting away seasonal clothes and organizing my closet!  It's no secret that I love fashion, so the next few posts will be dedicated to just that.


2 comments:

Torgersons said...

Yay spring! Salt Lake spring is lame though. It's snowing today! I'm trying so hard to wear cute spring things that are still warm. Trust me, it's a flippin challenge. Let's not forget my stomach is enlarging, so being cute in general is a flippin joke!

Colette said...

Wow! What cute sistas!