June 26, 2009

Flip that condo!

Well our house is very close to being finished.  I thought I would post some pics before the hype dies down.  We absolutely love it!  But, man it was so much work playing "flip that house." It was seriously scary before, as the pictures below will attest.  We are so happy to be settled and at least I am sure we won't be moving again for a long time.

BEFORE



AFTER!





7 comments:

Jamielyn said...

looks cute! I love the chandelier! We need to do a game night next week, since we are only a 1/2 mile away now.

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

It's looking so good! You guys have both done a great job on your first home. Congrats! I'm glad you took pictures because 20 to 30+++ years from now you will have great memories of your first home purchase.

The Sorensens. said...

you got the keys! they look cute!

brownymama said...

Looks great Tiff! Now I need to come see it in person!

nate and amy crandell said...

I love it tiffany!! it looks really good, ya it's def. not fun having to fix up a house it's just fun afterwards!

Torgersons said...

Darling! All of it!

The Durfee's said...

tiffany!! your place is adorable!! hope you guys are doing great!!