July 9, 2009

Wicked!

My mom took all the girls to go see Wicked.  It was so fun being together and the show was incredible.  It's such a great story and I love the music.  I had to borrow some of the pictures below because a fiesty lady got mad at me when I tried taking my own before the show started.  :-)



I love that Glinda "travels by bubble!"


8 comments:

Torgersons said...

That middle picture of the green witch looks like the girlfriend on Enchanted. Is it her? I'm so jealous you got to see this! I've never been, but my mom says it's the funnest show ever.

Rheannan said...

I went and saw wicked yesterday!! It was amazing! I loved it, I can't wait to see it again! :)
Hope all is well for you and scott!

Jamielyn said...

How fun! I wanted to go so bad, it looks so good!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Wasn't it amazing! I loved it, we went on the 8th! Now I want to get the CD!

Colette said...

Just glad I have daughters who will go see musicals with me. Love the music, love the story, love that we have Nicole to work out those sketchy parts for us!!

nate and amy crandell said...

cute girls outting! I still haven't seen it yet, but it looks awesome from the pictures!

Whitney said...

Oh I love Wicked. I saw it a couple of weeks ago and it was fantastic. I also saw it a couple of years ago. I never tire of that music and seriously I think I wet my pants because Galinda was so funny!

thebigcookiefam said...

AHHH wicked, it is glorious. It is the best when you see it with your mom and your sisters. Glad you had fun!