October 5, 2009

Fall 2009 Fashion

Ok so even though we're moving soon, which equals zero money for new clothes, of course I can still dream.  So here's what I'm loving for fall.  

1. Cardigans, especially with flowers.
2. Boyfriend jeans.  They get their name because they look like you borrowed them from your boyfriend. (or husband)
3. Plaid.  The cuteness speaks for itself.
4. Bold hair accessories are still hot for fall. I love this turquoise headband that doesn't look so much like it belongs to a twelve-year old, not that there is anything wrong with that ;-)
6. Patterned tights, of course you'd need the right outfit, but aren't they fun?!
7. Ruffled tops, so darling.
8. Animal print anything, but as for me I'll stick with accessories only. 

What are you loving for fall?

4 comments:

nicole said...

WE LOVE YOUR BLOG! this is by far my fav part about it! i love the season updates!

Torgersons said...

I love cardigans! Good thing I bought a buttload last year because they were the only things that looked semi decent on my prego bod!

The Clarks said...

Tiffany! I saw you comment on my blog a while ago and realized I never commented back! You are beautiful and I love this post! So darling!

Unknown said...

hey can i get your email? we are having a halloween party and i wanted to send you an invite