Don't you just love those moments when you think to yourself "I totally picked the right man." Well we are all moved into our new house! That is, everything is inside, just not quite put together. Scott has been so wonderful through everything and turned into quite the handy man as well. The Friday after we closed, we had one morning to paint our bedroom before the carpet came. It turns out that I am a horrible painter. So Scott painted the whole bedroom before the carpet guy showed up. I think one of my favorite parts of our new house is the walk-in-closet! Scott built in new shelves for the closet and I love it!
Ok now that I built him up, comes the funny story. I admit I've never liked going to bed so often I am the last one up. The other night after I finished up getting ready for bed I crawled in next to Scott and tried to snuggle up to him. He pushed me away and said, "Go away!" I was so bugged by this, but it's not unlike Scott to be a teaser so I tried again. Again he said, "Go away!" I turned away upset and then just started cracking up. Then I realized he was asleep and I laughed even harder. The best part is that in the morning, he remembered nothing. :-)

3 comments:
hahaha great story! I fell asleep in the library today next to my bf, and was DREAMING i was so dead asleep. 15 minutes and a red forehead later, I woke up, and asked Sam if I talked in my sleep at all (I'm really self-concious about that, and I've been known to do it), and he said, "no, you didn't talk, but for a second or two you snored so loud!" I was traumatized! We were in the QUIET section of the library where everyone around us was studying. Turns out he was joking the whole time! haha
ahhahahaha that is so funny! I wanna see your cute house!
hahahahaaa oh man this is just like us, only the roles are reversed! i guess i'm a little bratty to stu once i fall asleep... and i really dont remember either! oooh i want to see the house!
Post a Comment