October 28, 2009
Venting
Ok so I like to have music on my blog. I know sometimes it's kind of obnoxious to have so many people have playlists on their blogs because when there is more than one open at a time, everything is crazy, but oh well. Anyway, I was using Playlist.com ever since Nicole and I created our first blog when we were in England. (Side note: Nicole has a new blog that can be found on my blog list under "We're related." Her name is A Day in the Life of an Average Girl. Her straight-forwardness as well as cute-ness are hilarious even if you don't know her personally, Ok anyway, recently, on Playlist.com they have been advertising inappropriate content and images so today when I went to add a new song, I decided enough is enough and I am done with Playlist.com. I found Mixpod.com through one of my friend's blogs and so that's my new one for now, but it's just not as user friendly. For about an hour today my blog was playing rap. I don't even know. So my question is: Do you know any other websites that offer free music for blogger?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
thanks for the shout out tiff and i think ill try mixpod.com
Haha Tiffany with rap on her blog?! Not a good idea.
Post a Comment