January 14, 2010

Happy Thursday

Today was a great day beginning with a trip to this place.  Oh how I love to see the temple.
Then after we came home, Scott went to work and I took my final for my 3 week winter class.  I've pretty much complained about it since it began and I think everyone I  know is just as happy as I am for it to be over.  Victory at last!
During my break from school on campus, I have loved having Scott come home for lunch.  Today I fixed pizza bagels.
I've been trying to get crazy, and fix more dinners.  I was really excited for dinner tonight.  Then it turned out to be not so yummy.  I'm pretty much convinced that meals cannot be inexpensive, easy, yummy, AND healthy. If you would care to prove otherwise, please let me know.  Scott was very nice and pretended he liked it, and even did most of the dishes.
Good thing I had my yoga class so I could release some of the tension from my dinner mistake. I can totally do moves like this. (not)
so now that school is over for four days, it is time to party on!

7 comments:

Kari said...

Congrats on being done with your class. Yay! Your pizza bagels looked yummy! And, my, your oven is spotless! I have lots of recipes that are inexpensive for you. Next time we get together, remind me and I'll write em down for you. Have a good party weekend!

Kayla Roussel said...

a new goal to add to my list....one day be able to do whatever that lady is doing!!!!

Sally said...

i'm so glad to know that you have a blog... for some reason i was thinking you didn't! when sam saw the picture of the yoga lady, he said, "holy cow. why is she doing that?" it was so fun to get to know you in december, and i'm excited to keep up with you through your blog!

nate and amy crandell said...

I totally know what you mean it is expensive to cook homemade/healthy stuff. Those pizza bagels look so good!!! and I'm glad you guys were able to go to the temple we are going to today :)

Colette said...

Tiff- How about stir fry? It's quick and easy especially if you have something easy to cut up veggies with.

I'm staring a yoga class next week. I'll send you a picture of me doing that pose soon :).

Torgersons said...

Let me know if you learn of healthy & cheap recipes. I'm pretty sure they don't exist!

ConnieB said...

oh my gosh that move hurts just looking at it! Yoga kicks my trash everytime :p