January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

This year Scott went hunting with his brothers up in Prescott on New Year's Eve.  I tagged along for the day to hang out with his mom and sister.  Krista came and picked me up and then Krista, me, Scott's mom, and my niece Anna all drove into Jerome. (Diana, remember when you used to drive there for fun?) We ate lunch at the restaurant of The Jerome Grand Hotel.  The restaurant is called The Asylum. The hotel used to be a hospital back in the old days, and the people at the hospital were crazy, so now it is rumored that the hotel is haunted.  It was really cool to walk around the hotel and the restaurant was delicious.
After lunch we went window shopping in little shops around town.  Isn't Anna the cutest!?  I think our favorite was a kaleidoscope shop.  There were hundreds! Yes I had to google how to spell kaleidoscope. :-)
We returned to Krista's to play clue until the boys were done hunting.  Do you notice anything awesome about Cameron's pants?  He told his brothers "I like them that way."
Scott had so much fun hunting and now we get the pleasure of trying pheasant :-/ and I had fun hanging out with the girls.  It was a quick trip, but we hope to go back soon.

2 comments:

OurFamily said...

YES YES YES. I love Jerome. I got Britton to go there once with me... And I am still trying to talk him into going with me again. :)

brownymama said...

So glad you had fun! Maybe you'll come back for another visit! (: