February 4, 2010

Have you ever. . .

Have you ever had a week where you felt like this?
I looked over at my neglected, wilting plant today and thought "Yeah, I know how you feel."  It was just one of those weeks. Insane work week,  never made it to class on time, never made it to the gym, and it took me the whole week to put laundry away and pick up our bedroom.

So here's a (sparkling cider) toast to:
1. thank goodness tomorrow is Friday and I get to go out to lunch, 
2. the fact that Spring Break is in 6 weeks and counting, 
3. and that after July 2010 I never have to do a school assignment again.

Happy weekend!


On a more happy note, the most popular vote for the Kitchen Beauty Remedies was the baking soda? Did you try it? What did you think?



7 comments:

Brady and Brittany said...

Tiff I felt like my week was the same!! And I will gladly toast to all three of those happy facts. Love ya!

brownymama said...

Yes, I'm exhausted today and have decided that we are just hanging out at home doing the laundry and playing legos. Hang in there. This craziness is almost over.. then I'm sure you'll just have a different crazy. I LOVE the picture of you and Scott with the sparklers. GORGEOUS! Both of you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new picture of you and Scott in your header.

I already said it, but it was so good to see you at lunch today! Shouldn't we do that more often?!

Kari said...

Here's hoping for July 2010 to come sooner than later for you!!

Hope you have a good weekend!!

By the way, your new picture on top of your blog...I LOVE it!! Gorgeouso!!

nate and amy crandell said...

Tiffany you crack me up girl! Sorry you had a bad week last week hope this week is AWEsome for ya! And I tried the sugar remedy it worked great!

Colette said...

Tiff- Not that I want you to move home, but I wish you would have been here this morning. I was having a droopy plant week but this morning I announced "I'm going to be HAPPY mom". As I proceeded to announce the new house rules. . . I totally got mocked. The kids started saying remember when mom . . . had the coin system and the reward was a date with mom or dad and I went out with dad once then we never did it again . . . remember when mom switched to paper money that she kept in her locker and you could just go sneak some any time you needed it. (You can guess which two kids those were). All I can say is --wait until you have bad weeks AND kids that give you no respect :) Now that I'm HAPPY mom, I just smile at all their cuteness.Love U!!

Jamielyn said...

haha I love you! And...I LOVE your header picture! Why haven't I seen this before?! You guys look sooo cute! That pic should be in a magazine...just sayin'