April 24, 2010

BFC

What happens when your mom and her sisters have kids at the same time about 22 years ago? You get best friend-cousins! I'm so lucky to have so many BFCs and that we were were able to grow up together. Yesterday it was my privilege to attend the wedding of my BFC Jenna. This is the girl who I have memories of playing Pocahontas and Grandmother Willow, creating baking shows, and who can forget . . . Rescue 911.  Then in later years we were able to give each other dating advice and I visited her apartment in Utah.  It was a beautiful day for a wedding and I am so excited for Dustin and Jenna! Isn't love great?!

Isn't her dress amazing?

The threshold into the reception.



It was so fun to catch up with long time friends Jordan (above) and Katy (below). They were Jenna's friends first when she was growing up, and then I got to share them when Katy moved  close by me and Jordan and I went to college together : )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Pocahontas...

Sometimes I feel jipped because I didn't get a cousin my age. I'd like to think I identify myself with the fab four.

Jenna's big day was perfect, wasn't it?!

Torgersons said...

Yay for BFCs! Her dress is super fun & her hair color is too.

☂niki. said...

how exciting. she looked beautiful.

and you are darling. close cousins are the best. i had them growing up and i'm excited for my kids to have them too!

Jenna Robert said...

Thanks for the shout out Tiff! I love BFCs, and I was so happy to have all of them there on my wedding night :) Love you!