On Saturday I ran the Pat Tillman race. I convinced my friend Natalie to run it with me. It was one of my new year's goals and I'm so happy I did it. The race started at 7:30 and is 4.2 miles long (42 was his number when he was at ASU). The race was really fun and it was cool to be part of it along with the other 27,999 people. Word to the wise, establish a meeting spot, so you don't lose your ride home. I will do much better at this next year : )
3 comments:
ahhhh tell me about it! justin and i did it and we gave our keys and my phone to her before the race!
**edit...gave our stuff to alexa.
it was fun though huh! too bad we didnt see you! i ran into my old roommate courtney running.
Tiff-Double points. Getting fit and completing a goal!! PS-Love the new blog look.
Post a Comment