March 31, 2010

Spring Fashion Trends 2010

either that or because they came from the same man's closet.  : )


2. Floral printed dresses.
  I know what you're thinking, "florals for spring, groundbreaking" just like Miranda Priestly on The Devil Wears Prada, but seriously. . . they are everywhere!



3. Gray for day/Silver for night.
Enough said.


4. Billowy, drapey, goddess-y fabrics. 
The fashion magazines call this trend "soft,"
 and in colors such as: pink champagne, soft pewter, and morning sky (pictured below) how could you not be in love?! This trend fits so perfectly with my latest obsession: flesh colored heels.  I am so on the lookout.  They make your legs look miles long!


5. Mix & match prints:
 No longer reserved for three year olds learning to dress themselves.  For tips on mixing and matching prints, check out my darling friend's segment here


5 comments:

MeL said...

Tiff, this post makes me realize two things...1) that I am seriously out of style, and 2) that I need you to shop for me. Seriously, will you?

Brady and Brittany said...

Um ya I love every single spring trend!!! Yes so excited!

Anonymous said...

i can always count on your for the upcoming season trends...i love it!

Torgersons said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this post. Between you & my mom, I'm feeling pretty confident in my combo-ing abilities :)

Colette said...

Ever since you told me I've been on the look out for flesh colored shoes. Haven't found them yet but love the idea.