1. Tinted Moisturizer.
Sunscreen, make-up, and moisturizer all in one. What more can you ask for. I'm currently in the market for one which is not as expensive, however I have a feeling that once you go M.A.C. you won't go back.

A clean house.
Speaking of which, I need to clean mine. But aren't you just drooling over the organization of this pantry. Love it!

3. The Grocery Game.
I've been meaning to share this little secret for quite some time. Some friends got me into it and now I am a coupon nut. I save at lease 60% on my grocery bill each time and come home and say, "This toothpaste, these potatoes, these Pretzel M&M's, ect. were free!"

4. Dial-Up Almay mascara.
I go through mascara much too quickly to buy department store brands. This is the one I'm loving right now, and I'm always up for a suggestion.

5. Project Runway.
Thanks Deanna for introducing me to this show! I have spent more late nights than I am comfortable with admitting watching this.

Until next time. . .
2 comments:
1. I can't go back.
2. There is no real working pantry that looks like that in the world. (Or so I tell myself so I feel better)
3. I will definitely be checking that one out.
5. You are welcome/I'm sorry, :)
I was just bragging about MAC tinted moisturizer to my sister. Every time I wear it someone says--Your skin looks so good. I'm hooked.
Post a Comment