Welcome to another edition of my favorite things, can't believe August has already come and gone. . .
1. Raspberry Smoothies from Jack in the Box.
Deeelish. I could eat one for breakfast and one for dessert everyday. Go now, thank me later.

2. Ponytails.
How could you not, with it being a billion degrees and the in-between length of hair I'm at. I did so many I lost all my rubber bands and had to get new ones. Check out these tips for shakin' up your usual ponytail.

3. The Settlers of Catan
Scott has admitted he has become a "game player" over the time we have known each other. Our friends taught us a new one the other night, and we loved it! The only way I can describe it is a combination of Orgeon Trail, Pit, and Ticket to Ride.

4. Dove shampoo.
Squeaky clean, for a fraction of the cost of professional product.

5. Mint.com
I tried out this website from recommendations from others, and love it! It's a great user friendly way to budget. There is no keeping track of your spending, the website does it for you! We are half excited, half begrudgingly getting on a serious budget starting this month.

1 comment:
I Love settlers! Although the version we have is very limiting as to where we can put the tiles.
Post a Comment