Signed, sealed, delivered!
Dear Brad the Bachelor,

Thank you for reminding me why I stopped wasting my time on your show.
1. Really, you have a therapist?
2. Really, you have a "connection" with all of them?
3. Really, you think hanging from the side of a building is the foundation for a stable relationship. . . with a crazy lady!?
x0x0,
Happily married to a real man.

6 comments:
Seriously, if Brad feels a connection with all of them, he's crazy...just like Michelle! And his therapist is a weirdo, and yet he manages to change Brad's life every time they talk. Why am I still watching this show? Maybe it's because Emily NEEDS to win. The end.
Dido to everything Jessica said. You have to admit though, the ridiculousness of it is the entertaining part. :)
and I meant "ditto" -can't spell today.
Ahhhahaha totally AGREED! But, I will still faithfully watch...
i have mixed feelings.
he may have a therapist.
but he's way better than jake was..
i will also still watch faithfully :)
I stopped watching and I have been an AVID/OBSESSED fan of the show for years. I don't think he is better than Jake, because I think Jake had more of a personality (even though he drove me nuts once he was the bachelor as well). Brad is just so.. dull and boring. Sorry you can't find a wife, but maybe he should lose the whole "woe is me" attitude.
Post a Comment