January 21, 2011

Day Four: A Favorite TV Program

Duuuude. We love this show!

My dad was the first one to discover it for our family, and we were obsessed and watched it every week. Then in my single days, we would watch the seasons when they came out. Now, Scott and I are re-watching the first and second season. I must admit I haven't been watching the more recent seasons as religiously, so I'm excited to play catch up.

This show is so great, because even after you know the "who done it" the episodes are still fun to watch over and over again. Shawn Spencer is so clever and cunning. You almost need to watch Psyche next to the computer so you can google when he references people from history/pop culture.

Here's a few fun facts about Psyche.

1. There is a pineapple in almost every episode! You can go to Where's the Pineapple to track each one.

2. Psyche did a contest to see where their biggest college fan base was at. The winner will be featured in an upcoming episode. BYU won! (Thanks Michael for that one)

3. Shawn and Juliet (James Roday and Maggie Lawson) are dating in real life! awwww.


Here's a few great Psych moments.




One of my favorite episodes is featured 3 times in this clip. Particularly at 1:26.

1 comment:

Natalie DeVore said...

they are dating in real life?! Awww that makes me happy. We love LOVE this show!