January 30, 2011

A few of my favorite things . . . salads.

I recently had to confess to Scott that I was sneaking to dine out at lunch. You see, ever since baby was 6 weeks in the womb (yes Nicole, womb) the only thing that sounded really good was a fresh salad. I thought I was going to be in big trouble, but Scott actually endorsed this and agreed I should be eating something more nutritious than PB&J. So I have scoured and then devoured the best salads in the valley.

1. Applebee's Oriental Chicken Salad.

An oldie but a goodie.

2. Chili's Quesadilla Explosion Salad.


3. Costa Vida's Sweet Pork Salad.

but you already knew that, didn't you?

4. Outback's Queensland Salad

5. Sauce's Chicken Pine Nut Salad

6. Paradise's Southwest Ceasar Salad


What? I never said they were low calorie.

Did I forget any?

4 comments:

bryce and paige said...

The only thing I wanted when I was pregnant with Lucy was salad. With Logan, I couldn't even look at lettuce or tomatoes, completely opposite cravings. I say you're having a girl! YAY!

Emily and Estevan said...

I have been loving salads lately! I take them to work all the time! I have found some really great recipes for some good salads with good dressing! The quesadilla explosion is my favorite salad at Chilis, I used to get it all the time when I worked there.

I {heart} Nap Time said...

YUMMY!! I love all of those salads! BBQ Chicken from CPK.. that ones pretty good too!

Kari said...

One of my favorites is Sweet Tomatoes. Love making my own salad...great...now I'm hungry! I'm excited for you guys...this is the week you find out right??