September 14, 2008
21!
On September 9, I turned 21! It was such a great day beginning with Scott making us breakfast and doing the dishes. :-) I still did have to go to school even though it was my birthday. Then my mom took me to lunch at Nordstrom Cafe and shopping. When Scott came home from work he made me hide in the bedroom while he cut a dozen beautiful red roses. Then we met my family at Rigatony's for dinner and shared dessert. Then we came home and he made me hide again. I came out with my eyes closed and when I could open them there was a present sitting on the floor. He told me to turn around and our new TV was all set up. As if that wasn't enough, he then handed me my present and we watched a movie of my choice. Thanks Scott for making it such an awesome day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! You're getting old, which means I am too. Yikes. I'm glad it was a good birthday!
Cute pictures, cute couple, cute blog!
Post a Comment