Scott and I have both been recovering from colds/sore throats and last night the remote was missing. Needless to say I've been a little out of it so I sat on the floor watching as he frantically searched the house; bathroom. . . pantry. . . fridge. . . so imagine my surprise when I open my purse at school this morning and find it! Here's the proof. Maybe I should lay off the cough syrup.
9 comments:
hey cute married lady! we still need to go lunch! That is a really funny story..I've been down with the same thing and prob would do just that! cold medicine makes you loopy! (or we can just blame it on that right?)
HAHAHA that is a marvelous story.
Boys get NERVOUS when the remote is missing don't they.
hahahaha oh tiffany that is soo funny! your hillarious!
hahahaha - wow I am so glad you started a blog! You guys are so cute :)
Poor Scott. I hope he was able to get through that. I know the pain of losing a remote. It can completely ruin a man's day.
Hey Scott and Tiffany. Its Whitney Vance. I just came across your blog. Yeah Im a blog stocker. Im so excited to have a blog I can see whats going on with you two. Congrats on your marriage. Sorry we couldnt make it to your reception, Night school.
Hey tiff, i just found your blog from jamie's!! Congrats on your marriage!! It looks like you guys are doing great!
Tiffany!! Your married congrats sorry i couldn't make it to your reception! Not that you noticed! but i moved to utah! wierd! I love you!!
Post a Comment