September 24, 2008

Broken Bed


So the other night I was reading a book on our bed and Scott came in the room with a running start and flopped down on the bed on his back.  We heard a loud crunch.  He immediately got up to check the bottom.  Sure enough it had broken!  I started laughing hysterically and we ripped it apart to see what damage was done.  One of the boards underneath had cracked in half.  I couldn't stop laughing and wasn't much help moving the mattress to the living room where we've had a sleepover for the past couple nights.  Never a dull moment in marriage!


6 comments:

Colette said...

Sooo funny. I'm trying to avoid the obvious comments that would go great with this story. Travis, oh I mean Scott, 'No more monkeys jumping on the bed.'

Torgersons said...

I'm so happy Dan's not the only spaz.

Kari said...

Such a funny story! So good to see you tonight. You look fabulous as usual! P.S. Forgot to tell you that I liked your cute shoes!

Alisa Larson said...

Yeah sure - THAT'S how the bed broke! Joe broke his watch that same way! :-)

Whitney said...

Thats so funny! I love fun newlywed stories. They are the best.

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

Tiffany, you're going to have to teach Scott a few manners. What a funny story. I promise we tried to teach him to respect the furniture.
Love, Mom Cook