
On Friday I got to go with my mom to a girl's night out viewing of Twilight. It was so much fun. We ate tons of treats and chatted in line. Then when we got into the theater, there were Twilight related raffles and I won! I was nervous for the movie and not expecting too much, but excited at the same time because I loved the book. I was so happy with that cast choice overall and also with how close they stuck to the book. There were some parts that even looked very similar to how I pictured them in my head. It was a great movie and girl's night out.


4 comments:
HOW fun! I'm excited to see it now! Girls nights are the BEST:)and treats!!!
I'm so happy that you agree with me that the movie was wonderful! Edward was seriously so smokin, and I totally loved it. There were cheesy parts, yes, but I loved those too.
i loved it too! stuart decided he wanted to read the book with me after we watched it haha! i can't wait to watch it again with my sisters!
Just read your blog at Krista's. Krista and I are going this afternoon because we know we can't get our husbands to go. That will finish off all the Cook girls going. Yippee! I still don't get it though. Krista says I will after the movie.
Post a Comment