
A recent trend tragedy in Hollywood reminded me of a story my sister and I loved reading when we were little called Stephanie's Ponytail (by Robert Munsch.) The story is about a little girl who wants to be different from everyone at school, so she wears her hair in a ponytail. At school everyone chants, "Ugly, ugly, very ugly." Then the next day they copy her and all their hair are in ponytails. This makes Stephanie mad so she gets crazy with her ponytail, wearing her ponytail on the side, on the top, and in front of her face. Finally she tells everyone she is going to shave her head bald. Sure enough, the next day the boys, the girls, the teacher, and even the principle have shaved their heads. Stephanie is the last to walk in and she is wearing a ponytail.
I'm all for sassy, short hair, and
Maybe Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham just got sick of everyone copying her sasssy bob.
But I still say her new hair don't is "Ugly, ugly, very ugly."

8 comments:
haha I call it BraVE... about the pony tail thing I wanna give a shout to stephanie for inventing them WHAT would I do without my ponytails:)!!!
haha tiff my sisters and i totally read that book when we were little too! and i just looked at yours and scott's cruise pictures! so jealous!
Cute book! Bree should lose the rest of her fuzzy hair after next week's treatment. I was afraid you were going to end you blog with Scott shaving his head bald for Bree. Thank goodness Bree doesn't have that much hair to start with. Scott, don't get any ideas, we all know you love Bree.
Tiff- You are so funny. Only you could find a way to include Posh on your blog. We are just going to have to say 'Give us the OLD Victoria Beckham haircut'. I'm curious what the next celebrity haircut is we are all going to want to copycat???
I love that book too. Love Jill
My mom copied her first haircut, so hopefully she doesn't get any ideas. Yikes. Definitely not a fan. Plus, Halle Barry is the only one who can pull that hairdo off (and I guess my mom too since she had that hairdo forever).
I think i'm ugly ugly very ugly. My hair is always in a ponytail! Haha oh no...
I have read that book and it is halarious. I said to my mom when I was 6 is everybody gonna copy my hairdo like Stephanie and she said no. How did you come up with this post? Thanks for the pumpkin pie cookies. They were delicious.
LoVe Ya,
KlAiRa
Post a Comment