May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!
Happy mother's day to my wonderful mom!  Thank you to you for all you have taught me and your never-ending patience.  Thank you for being a wonderful example to me of the perfect mom, and looking good and stylish while doing it :-)   I can only hope to be as great as you someday.  I enjoy our shopping trips and talks.  I love that you have taken care of me all my life and listened to my stories over the years and that we can talk for hours.  I love how as I have gotten older our mother-daughter relationship has turned into friendship.  You are an example to me of reading your scriptures every day and loving them, and recently; still maintaining happiness in your afflictions.  You're the best mom!
-  Love,
Tiffany

Happy Mothers Day to my favorite Mother-in-Law! :-)  I am very grateful to have married into such a wonderful family that has treated me as one of their own from the beginning.  You have been an excellent example to me and have done a great job raising my wonderful wife.  Thanks for all your kindness and love, I couldn't have asked for a better second Mom.
- Love,
Scott


Also happy mother's day to my wonderful mother-in-law!  Thank you for instantly making me feel a part of the family.  I look forward to the things I can learn from you in addition to my own mother.  I have enjoyed your wonderful cooking and learning new tips from you.  Thank you especially for raising such a wonderful son.  From the first time I met him, I saw qualities of the man I wanted to marry, especially respect for women and the value of hard work.  Many of these principles have been lost to the rest of the world, and I attribute most of his qualities to his upbringing by his amazing parents.
-  Love,
Tiffany

Mom you have always been an example of giving and goodness to me and the rest of your children.  You treat everyone around you with love and respect and i am grateful to have learned that from you.  You put many band-aids on my cuts and scratches but most importantly you were always there to show me you loved me no matter what.  Your are the best and I cant thank you enough for having raised such an awesome son! haha, love ya!
- Love,
Scott

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa cook said...

What a nice tribute to your mothers. Thanks for making me feel so great today and for coming to my ward. That was really special. Tiffany, you married a good man, even if I am bragging a bit as his mom. And Scott you chose an awesome eternal companion in Tiffany. She will be a great mother someday. I'm so glad her mother raised her to find you. Can't wait to see your house.
Love,
Mom Cook

Colette said...

Tiff and Scott- Thanks for the shout out! Lately, there have been days that I have to work to focus on the positive things in my life--thanks for reminding me of what's important and how blessed my life is. I would rave about how proud I am of you two . . . but it is MY day so I'll just enjoy it :). Love Mom