May 21, 2009

Random

So despite  my awesome-ness, I am flawed.  I have this horrible tendency that once I get an idea, I cannot get it out of my head until it is completed.  Sometimes this is a good thing, because it makes me motivated to finish projects, but often these "visions" come in the middle of something important, like I don't know. . . preparing to leave on a trek for four days and trying to finish putting our home together.   I know you're all like, hello where are the before and after pictures discussed in your previous post?!  Believe me I'm thinking the same thing but I stumbled into these. . .

cupcake pops! from bakerella.blogspot.com!  Are you kidding me!?

and I just can't seem to get my mind off making them.  I'm hoping telling all you friends and family out there will remind myself that I need to get focused on my house.

5 comments:

Jamielyn said...

haha ya I am the same way. Those do look delicious though and so cute! Remember how we always thought we were so busy in highschool...and then once we really thought about it, it was really just like baking, scrapbooking, or running errands. We were always such "moms". I love it! But yes you do need to post pictures, because I really want to see your condo. I guess I could just drive over too, since it's only 1/2 mile away from mine! :)

nate and amy crandell said...

haha your funny! those look really good though, can't wait to see pics of the house!

Brooks Family ♥ said...

Oh my gosh, I am the same exact way! That's funny. Those look so good... Hmmm maybe I should make them too!

Anonymous said...

okay those look seriously delicious. I don't blame you for the distraction, I'd be the same way!

Alisa Larson said...

I'm not sure about the cupcake pops - seems like a lot of work.....but these Oreo Truffles you had Scott give us are KILLING ME!!!!! My thighs have literally grown 2 inches since I accepted these morsels of delight on hour ago. And Joe is out of town. Man, I am in big trouble.