Anyway. . . on the 24th of this month Scott turned 26. We had a party for him with friends and ice cream. It was good times, but of course I took no pictures.
In other news, we have made it to one year of marriage! We got to have an anniversary weekend and stayed a couple of nights in Scottsdale. On Thursday, Scott left me a flower and a nice note at work and then we went to The Grand Lux Cafe for dinner. It was delish! Our waitress even hooked us up with an anniversary dessert.
Mmmm delish!
The next day we slept way in and then went shopping and drank a milkshake. Then we came back to the hotel and watched the Cardinal's game (what did you expect?) :-)
The following day we shopped some more and then came home. It went by very fast, yet it was fun to spend lots of time together and celebrate.
Here's my top reasons why I love you Scott!:
1. You put up with my craziness.
2. You always treat me like a princess.
3. You make me "Disneyland happy."
4. You can carry a conversation with anyone.
5. You're the funniest person I know.
Here's my top favorite memories of us!:
1. Making a "documentary" at Barnes & Noble
2. When you broke the bed and we couldn't stop laughing
3. Watching 3 seasons of How I Met Your Mother in about a week :-)
4. Talking at night before we fall asleep
5. Getting engaged in the snow (in May.)

7 comments:
How sweet! Sorry you couldn't sleep, but glad you still love him. Loved your anniversary dessert and all the reasons you love Scott. Too bad the Cardinals lost, how did Scott handle that on his anniversary? All I can say is you're a good wife to sit through the Cardinals game on your anniversary retreat. I actualy wondered if you guys would be watching it as Dad and I were watching it as well. Tiffany, Scott is sooooooo lucky to have you as his eternal companion. Thanks for loving our son so much, he adores and love you too.
Happy Anniversary!! this is such a cute post :)
CUTE!! Happy anniversary! I love your last picture...i dont think ive ever seen this one before!
i'm glad scott could join our allen family clan. you guys are too cute.
Ah, I'm tearing up here! You are so cute Tiff. I love seeing you and Scotty together. you make him so happy! we love having you in the fam! Love ya girl!
Happy anniversary! You guys are too cute :)
How fun! Happy Anniversary! He is perfect for you.
Post a Comment