Christmas Eve day was nice and relaxing. I didn't have too much left to do, so I even got to take a nap. Later in the afternoon we headed to Justin & Kari's to celebrate.
Scott with the kids. Do you see why I married him?!
The kids acting out Luke 2.
Gunner was really hungry! hahaha.

After the party, Scott and I came home and watched Santa Baby. I'm sorry to say it was a disappointment. That night it was hard to sleep, knowing Christmas would soon be here. I woke up at 4:00 and thought it was time to get up. Finally, I got Scott to wake up at 7:30.
Our tree! Doesn't it just take your breath away. Thanks mom, for getting new ornaments so I could have yours :-) We came out of our room and opened our stockings and then unwrapped presents. When it came to the last one, Scott said he needed to go in the other room. I was confused, but just opened the box anyway. It was empty! They ripped him off. I was just starting to tell him this, when I heard my new Christmas keyboard playing from the other room. So sweet!
After playing with our new presents for a while, we went to my parents and had our sibling gift exchange. Jill had Nicole, so they had to hug. Nicole loves hugs!
After opening more presents, we went downstairs and played the Wii Fit. It was really fun, but I discovered my fitness age is 44! Sad day, guess I need to work on my balance. :-/
After hanging out for a while, we went to Scott's parents for Christmas dinner. It was so fun to be with family and enjoy the season. Well until next year. . .

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
2 comments:
We loved being together with you guys! Your salsa was SO yummy! It's already gone! Your tree is beautiful! Thanks for the good times and I'll have to steal that pic of Gunner for my blog. :) Thanks for being the photographers that night! Love ya
Hey Tiffany,very cute blog! Glad you found us! Well George is good friends with Kyle and the fam. I met Tawnie a few times in my single days too. Funny huh! Well I love your home, you are a great decorater!
Post a Comment