I'm so proud of Scott for watching the kids for most of the time, while I went to work. Go figure he is the only one to get Bree to keep a bow on her head : )

Scott and the boys inside the broken trampoline : /

For the last part of the week, Scott and I were able to join my family in California. A few nights before we left, I got in a crafty mood and whipped out some headbands for my sisters and I. Take a look. Aren't they so fun and spring-y!
Here's Jill modeling her headband on Splash Mountain.
And Travis, modeling Jill's headband while wearing Nicole's nerd glasses. Good one!

Scott and I drove to California right after work on Wednesday and got to the hotel at about 12:30. The next day we woke up and went to Disneyland! Yes! We had so much fun and it was great to be back in the happiest place on Earth : ) We have seriously got Disneyland down thanks to my dad. He takes our tickets and runs to get Fast Passes. We also figured out that you can get in a special line for Single riders, meaning you are willing to ride in a car by yourself. This worked out really awesome on Indiana Jones We waited in line for about 15 minutes, and then still all got to ride together. This was great for us. We beat the system and were loving it. We even started singing, "All my single riders, all my single riders, so put your hands up" with Beyonce moves and all. Well the next ride we decided to try this on was Mulholland Madness. We waited in a very short line for single riders, only to realize this time we really were filling in empty holes. So you can imagine a little car like this but in place of the big guy is me and in place of the other three people are a single mom and her two girls. Needless to say after this we changed the song from single riders to awkward riders.
My awesome dad also got us year round passes so if anyone wants to go back, we are ready! : )
Do you remember back in the day when they showed this great 3-D presentation. Well, it's back to honor Michael Jackson. Super scary, (not like in a boo! sort of way), the elephant's name is Hooter. (I could not stop laughing at his name during the show), I wanted to come away hating it, but you've got to give the man credit, even decked out in futuristic, 1980's get-up he sure can sing and dance.
3-D glasses waiting for Captain E O to start
We got completely soaked on Splash Mountain
Travis and Nicole's new Vans. This pic is so Tate Modern
No comments:
Post a Comment