Woo hoo! It's about time! Last Friday I graduated from ASU. My degree is Communication.
Sun Devils for life.
Thanks so much to my parents for sponsoring my education. I love you!
And to Scott for supporting me and being ok that our house was sometimes I disaster and I was stressed out pretty much all the time.
It was definitely worth it.
After the festivities the party was only beginning. We ate lunch at CPK. Did you forget how yummy the Field Greens Salad is?

Then we checked into our Hotel: The Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort. Complete with a lazy river.

We relaxed for a while and then went to see Iron Man 2. It did not disappoint.

The next day we got to relax and hang out by the pool. It was a great weekend.
12 comments:
Tiffany you are so witty and cute I love it!!! Congrats on graduation I'm very happy for you :)
I love the highlighted picture of your face! haha
Congrats on graduating!!
Hopefully next year I can earn the graduated status.
Congratulations Tiffany! You are the cutest girl alive. What a fun graduation party too.
Congrats!!! That is so awesome. Good job to you!
Isn't being done marvelous? I'm not sure what to do with all this time now! That's so much fun you guys celebrated with the hotel and eating out festivities! I love your shoes that match the Sundevil colors.
hahaha- so much to love about this post:
1- your highlighted face "thats me!"
2-parents "sponsoring" your education, well worded tiff!
3- your celebration- i love it! fit for a college grad.
Love you both!
yay congrats!! I'm so glad Scott took you out to celebrate all your hard work! I miss laying out by the pool with you...those were some of the BEST summers!
Oh and I love the yellow shoes!
Yay for you Tiff! You are definitely the cutest graduate that ASU has ever seen! And I'm proposing that after Philip's graduation next month, we have one giant BFF graduation party!
Congrats tiff!! im so happy for you!
Highlights--yellow (gold) shoes, finding you in the crowd, watching you blow a kiss to your fans after you received your diploma.
Low points--The crazy British speaker who talked about aliens, having to do my carpool and not getting to celebrate at lunch. So proud of you!
Congratulations on graduating! I just love you! Let's get together soon!
Isnt Graduating the best feeling ever? That feeling of accomplishment is so worth it. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment